1941-48 Chevy Steel Fuel Tank
48-CG tank is Out of Stock until June.
- Product Details
The ONLY Baffled Repro Fuel Tank on the Market!
- Alloy Steel for Maximum Rust Protection
- Stock Dimensions - Stock 16 gallon Capacity
- 48R-CG Pictured Above
- 48R-CG Dimensions: 29-1/2" x 21-1/4" x 8-1/4" (16 Gallons)
- 48-CG Dimensions: 29-1/2" x 21-1/4" x 8-1/4" (16 Gallons)
- 48-CGX Dimensions: 29-1/4" x 21-1/4" x 9-1/4" (18 Gallons)
- 3/8" NPT Internal pickup tube in the stock location
- 48-CGX has a fuel drain plug
- Includes mounting straps, gaskets and O-ring sealed screws
- For cars with fuel injection use our #48-CG or #48-CGX Fuel Tank and GPA series pumps
When using the 48-CG and 48-CGX tank with a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.