1932 Ford Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
Die-Stamped STAINLESS STEEL
- Reproduction of the Original Tank
- 18 gauge Stainless Steel 304 Grade
- Top Mounted Bolt In Pickup Tube and Vent (1/4" NPT Pickup & Return)
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Great for Carbs...Absolutely Necessary for Fuel Injection
- Stock Dimensions
- Stock 11 Gallon Capacity
- Overall Size: 39" x 17" x 9"
- Includes Non-Vented Cap
- Fully Baffled Fuel Tank
- Vented Tank
This tank has a bolt in pickup tube assembly for carburated applications. It will accept our optional GPA-series Fuel Pump kits as seen in our Fuel Pump Section for EFI applications.