1941-48 Dodge and Plymouth Steel Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- Made of Aluminized Steel to Protect Against Corrosion
- Bolt-on Neck
- 2-1/4" ID Angled Fuel-Proof Connecting Hose
- Accepts All Popular Aftermarket Sending Units (Not included)
- Fully Baffled
- 3/8" NPT Internal Pickup Tube
- Optional in-tank pumps are available. Will work with our GPA Series Fuel Pumps
- Electronically Seam Welded
- Leak tested
- Universal Mounting Straps Included
- Overall Size: 30" x 16" x 8"
- 15 Gallons
When using a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.