Floatless Fuel Sending Unit
Most aftermarket fuel senders use a rotating float arm and resistance cards to measure the amount of fuel in a tank which can lead to erratic pointer movements. This revolutionary design comes with many benefits! This is ideal for applications where a conventional swing arm will not fit due to clearance issues. The tubular design acts as a dampener to prevent the gauge pointer from moving due to fuel slosh. The floatless fuel sender has no side to side motion, which means it has no moving parts to wear out. It is top mounted and utilizes the aftermarket standard SAE 5 hole mounting flange and comes complete with neoprene gasket and mounting hardware. This sender is available in five different ohm ranges: 0-30, 0-90, 73-10, 240-33 and 10-180 and is compatible with gasoline, diesel, oils, and many other fluids.
- 240-33 Ohms - Standard Aftermarket - T-SW-**
- 10-180 Ohms - VDO gauges - T-VDO-**
- 0-30 Ohms - GM up to 1964 - T-GME-**
- 0-90 Ohms - GM 1965 and up - T-GML-**
- 73-10 Ohms - Early Ford & Mopar - T-ORG-**
** Represents the size of tube length (1" increments) from the bottom of the mounting flange. At least 1/4" of clearance is needed from the end of the tube to the bottom of the tank.
- Senders with tube lengths from 5"-10" are $89 each.
- Senders with tube lengths of 11" to 24" are $99 each.
Tube senders that are 11" and longer are non-returnable and some sizes may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship.