1962-67 Chevy II and Nova Fuel Injection Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- 1962-67 Chevy II, Nova Fuel Tank EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses our GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross, or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 16 Gallon Capacity
- Size is: 34-1/4" x 18-7/8" x 8-3/4"
- Will Not Fit Wagons with 3rd Row Seats
- 1962-65 require a 0-30 Ohm Fuel Sender
- 1966-67 require a 0-90 Ohm Fuel Sender
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.