1961-64 Chevy Fuel Injection Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
TM31-T tank is Out of Stock until November.
- Product Details
- 1961-64 Chevy EFI Fuel Tank
- Fits: Bel Air, Biscayne and Impala
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses our GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 20 Gallon Capacity
- Size is: 38" x 15-1/8" x 11-1/8"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.