1963-67 Corvette Fuel Injection Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
TM33A-T tank is Out of Stock until July.
- Product Details
- 1963-1967 C2 Chevy Corvette EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 9".
- If you are using factory gauges you must use sender part # TAN-C2-9.
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Mounting Straps are included.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 18 Gallon Capacity
- Size is: 38" x 15-3/4" x 11-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.