1969 Notched Corner Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird Fuel Tank - For Fuel Injection
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
This notched corner 69 Camaro and Firebird tank is perfect for mini-tub applications. The front of this tank is narrowed to 27" to clear up to a 345 tire and 3" exhaust. To help regain fuel capacity from the notched corners this tank is 1" deeper than stock. Even if you do not have a mini-tubbed car this tank will work on a stock car where you need a little more clearance for exhaust. Please note that this tank will not work with narrowed leaf spring kits.
- 1969 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses our GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 18 Gallon Capacity
- 1" Deeper than stock
- Longer mounting straps included with the tank
- Size is: 39-3/8" x 20-7/8" x 8-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.