1969-70 Ford Mustang Fuel Injection Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
TF28H-T is Out of Stock until April.
- Product Details
- 1969-1970 Ford Mustang EFI Fuel Tank
- 1969-70 Mercury Cougar EFI Fuel Tank
- Based off of the size of the 1970 Mustang and Cougar gas tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses our GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Coated galvanized steel.
- 22 Gallon Capacity
- Size is: 32-5/8" x 24-1/2" x 9-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.