Fuel Line Kit for Carbureted Engines with Bypass Regulator
From Tanks, Inc.
Part #174053 of these Carb Line Kits is Out of Stock until February.
- Product Details
- Additional Information
Universal Fuel Line Kit with Low Pressure Bypass Regulator
This fuel line kit includes 25 feet of hose and most of the fittings that you need to connect a Tanks Inc. fuel pump to a carbureted engine (-6AN male carb adapter fitting is required at the carburetor). This kit is not recommended for pumps that flow over 255 lph. This is a return style fuel kit. Regulator is adjustable in pressure from 5-10 PSI.
Parts included in this kit:
- # FF-10 Fuel Filter
- # 640853 (x2) Quick Disconnect Fittings for Fuel Filter
- # 660443 (x2) 1/4" NPT to -6AN Fuel Pump Adapter Fittings
- # 624013 (x7) Russell Straight -6AN Straight Twist-Lok Fittings
- # 624163 Russell 90 Degree -6AN Twist-Lok Fitting
- # 634173 (25 feet) Russell -6AN Black Twist-Lok Fuel Hose
- # 174053 Edelbrock Carbureted Bypass Fuel Regulator
- # R670840 6 O-Ring Boss to -6AN Adapter (Regulator Return Fitting)
- # R670650 (x2) 10 O-Ring Boss to -6AN Adapter (Regulator Inlet/Outlet Fittings)
**Please note: the CARB-LINE-KIT will work with all tanks except the following:
UT-N Series, 48G, , 48-CG, 51-CG, 53-CG, 48-CGX, 51-CGX, and 53-CGX
The tanks listed above require the CARB-LINE-KIT45. This kit has two 45 degree fittings instead of straight. These tanks have a recessed bowl where the fuel pump is mounted. The 45 degree fittings point up out of the bowl for easier accessibility.
Click Here for a diagram on how to run fuel lines using this kit.
Black Twist-Lok Hose
For the enthusiast looking for a quality performance hose while wanting to save assembly time and money, Russell Twist-Lok hose is the way to go. Flexible and lightweight, this hose is ideal for most automotive applications. Compatible with hydrocarbon and alcohol based fuel, lubricants and additives. Lightweight and flexible and works with all AN adapter fittings. Use with reusable twist-Lok hose ends with pressure rated up to 250 psi - suitable for most fuel and oil systems.