Fuel Line Kit for EFI Engines with Bypass Regulator
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- Additional Information
Universal EFI Fuel Line Kit with Bypass Regulator
This fuel line kit includes 25 feet of hose and the fittings that you need to connect a Tanks Inc. fuel pump to a fuel injected engine. Regulator is adjustable in pressure from 35-90 PSI. Perfect for many aftermarket EFI kits.
Parts included in this kit:
- # FF-10 Fuel Filter (10 Micron)
- # 640853 (x2) Quick Disconnect Fittings for Fuel Filter
- # 660443 (x2) 1/4" NPT to -6AN Fuel Pump Adapter Fittings
- # 624013 (x7) Russell Straight -6AN Straight Twist-Lok Fittings
- # 624163 Russell 90 Degree -6AN Twist-Lok Fitting
- # 634173 (25 feet) Russell -6AN Black Twist-Lok Fuel Hose
- # 174023 Edelbrock EFI Adjustable Bypass Fuel Regulator
- # R660293 10 O-Ring Boss Plug
- # R670840 6 O-Ring Boss to -6AN Adapter (Regulator Return Fitting)
- # R670650 (x2) 10 O-Ring Boss to -6AN Adapter (Regulator Inlet/Outlet Fittings)
**Please note: the EFI-LINE-KIT will work with all tanks except the following:
UT-N Series, 48G, , 48-CG, 51-CG, 53-CG, 48-CGX, 51-CGX, and 53-CGX
The tanks listed above require the EFI-LINE-KIT45. This kit has two 45 degree fittings instead of straight. These tanks have a recessed bowl where the fuel pump is mounted. The 45 degree fittings point up out of the bowl for easier accessibility.
Click Here for a diagram on how to run fuel lines using this kit.
Black Twist-Lok Hose
For the enthusiast looking for a quality performance hose while wanting to save assembly time and money, Russell Twist-Lok hose is the way to go. Flexible and lightweight, this hose is ideal for most automotive applications. Compatible with hydrocarbon and alcohol based fuel, lubricants and additives. Lightweight and flexible and works with all AN adapter fittings. Use with reusable twist-Lok hose ends with pressure rated up to 250 psi - suitable for most fuel and oil systems.