1973-81 Chevy and GMC Pickup Truck Fuel Injection Gas Tank - 8' Long Box
From Tanks, Inc.
TM1A-T tank is Out of Stock until June.
- Product Details
- GM Square Body EFI Gas Tank
- 1973-1981 Chevrolet Pickup Truck C/K 10, 20. 30 Series
- 1973-1981 GMC Pickup Truck C/K 15, 25, 35 Series
- 8' Long Box
- With 1-1/4" Filler Neck
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in many sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 10"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Looks Like an OE tank when installed in your truck.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 20 Gallon Capacity
- 56" x 14-1/8" x 11"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.