1949-52 Chevy Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
Our TANK'S are die-stamped from our new computer-generated dies to provide the straightest tanks on the market today.
- Available in Alloy Coated Steel to protect against corrosion
- Alloy tanks are painted for additional protection
- Includes mounting straps, gaskets and O-ring sealed screws
- 51-CG Size is: 29-1/4" x 21-1/4" x 8-1/4" (16 Gallons)
- 3/8" NPT Internal pickup tube in the stock location for ample fuel supply
- Optional in-tank fuel pumps are available - shown
- 1-1/2" ID Mandrel formed fuel-proof connecting hose for easy installation
- Accept any after market sender such as Classic, Stewart Warner, VDO, Autometer, etc
- Optional fuel senders are available
When using the 51-CG and 51-CGX tank with a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.