High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Module - PA-Series
From Tanks, Inc.
For over 20 years Tanks Inc has been retrofitting non EFI gas tanks with internal fuel pumps using their PA Series EFI Gas Tank Conversion Module. This In-Tank Fuel Pump module can be used to retrofit an internal fuel pump into your original gas tank.
This kit gives you everything that you need to install an internal fuel pump into nearly any tank. The PA Series fuel pump kit features a reservoir tray that eliminates fuel pump starvation that is common on non-baffled tanks. A properly installed internal fuel pump will essentially eliminate any issues that are common on external fuel pumps such as vapor lock and cavitation.
The pumps listed are capable of running up to 100 PSI and they will deliver a varying amount of fuel (gallons per hour) depending on the pressure. We have recorded estimated max HP ratings at 60, 70 and 7 PSI as a guide to finding the correct pump for your particular installation (click the application guide tab). See below for Installation Instructions.
Note: "TANKS" 35M, 37M, and U-T poly tanks do not require the "P" suffix.
Note: Our kits do not include fuel pressure regulators.
Note: All flow rates are rated at 13.5 volts.
Note: Assembly requires a minimum tank depth of 6 inches.
Note: Maximum tank depth of 10.5 inches with no modification.
- Product Details
- Application Guide
Turbine Style High Flow PA Series Fuel Pumps
- You assemble to the depth of your tank and install
- All Metal Components are Heavy Gauge (Yellow Zinc Plated Steel)
- Reservoir Tray Included
- 1/4" NPT Supply Line
- 1/4" NPT Return Line
- 1/4" NPT Vent Opening
- In-Tank Fuel Pump Wiring Harness
- Up to 100 PSI Rating
- Threaded Heavy Gauge In-Tank Mounting Ring
- Heavy Gauge Mounting Plate
- Adjustable Height Support Arm
- Genuine Walbro High Flow High Horsepower Fuel Pumps
- Powerful & Quiet Operating DCSS 39/50 Turbine Pumps
- Pumps can be controlled by Pulse Width Modulation
We use Walbro high-performance pumps in all of our fuel injection modules. Walbro (TI Automotive) is an OE validated pump manufacturer that supplies products for two-thirds of the vehicles produced around the world today. Based on our testing we believe that Walbro offers the highest quality pump on the market. These patented design dual channel deep pocket pumps produce high flow volumes at unparalleled efficiency that is better at hot fuel handling and recovery from aeration compared to other pump manufacturers. We offer multiple flow ranges in order to supply up to 1000 horsepower
- For standard gerotor style pumps click here.
- For help selecting the correct fuel pump for your application click here.
- For fuel line routing diagrams click here.
- For information on using this pump assembly on a carbureted application click here.
- Optional 1/4" NPT Rollover Vent Valve for PA series Pumps. #VV
The PA series fuel pump assemblies come with a female 1/4" NPT fitting on the top plate. When converting your tank to fuel injection it is essential that your tank is properly vented. This rollover vent valve will thread right into the PA pump assembly.
Max HP Ratings
Fuel Line Kit for EFI Engines with Bypass Regulator EFI-LINE-KIT
In-Tank Fuel Pump Module - PA-Series EFI Fuel System Retrofit Kit
5/16" Fuel Vent Hose VH516-5
Weld in Fuel Pump Recess PA-REC