1935-36 Ford Steel and Stainless Steel Fuel Tank|
From Tanks, Inc.
- Fits All 35-36 Ford Passenger Cars
- AlloySteel - For Great Rust Prevention - Tank is silver
- Or Stainless Steel to Stop Rust
- Fully Baffled
- Top Mounted Bolt In Pickup Tube & Vent
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Absolutely Necessary for Fuel Injection
- 16 Gallon Capacity - 1½" Deeper Than Stock
- Two Extra Gallons for Longer Cruising
- Overall Size: 42-1/2" x 15-1/2" x 10"
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- Caged Mounting Nuts
- Leak Tested...Twice - For Safet
This tank has a bolt in pickup tube assembly for carburated applications. It will accept our optional GPA-series Fuel Pump kits as seen in our Fuel Pump Section for EFI applications.