1937 Ford Steel and Stainless Steel Fuel Tanks
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- Fits All 1937 Ford Passenger Cars
- Alloy Coated Steel - For Great Rust Prevention
- Or Stainless Steel to Stop Rust
- Fully Baffled
- Top Mounted Bolt In Pickup Tube and Vent (1/4" NPT Pickup & Return)
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Absolutely Necessary for Injection
- 16 Gallon Capacity - 1½" Deeper Than Stock
- Two Extra Gallons for Longer Cruising
- Overall Size: 42-1/2" x 15-1/2" x 10"
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- 3/8" Coarse Thread Caged Mounting Nuts
- Fuel Neck connects with 2" ID Connecting Hose
- Leak Tested...Twice - For Safety
This tank has a bolt in pickup tube assembly for carburated applications. It will accept our optional GPA-series Fuel Pump kits as seen in our Fuel Pump Section for EFI applications.
35-37 Ford Fuel Filler Neck