In-Tank Fuel Pump Module - PA-Series
From Tanks, Inc.
For over 20 years Tanks Inc has been retrofitting non EFI gas tanks with internal fuel pumps using their PA Series EFI Gas Tank Conversion Module. This In-Tank Fuel Pump module can be used to retrofit an internal fuel pump into your original gas tank.
This kit gives you everything that you need to install an internal fuel pump into nearly any tank. The PA Series fuel pump kit features a reservoir tray that eliminates fuel pump starvation that is common on non-baffled tanks. A properly installed internal fuel pump will essentially eliminate any issues that are common on external fuel pumps such as vapor lock and cavitation.
The pumps listed are capable of running up to 100 PSI and they will deliver a varying amount of fuel (gallons per hour) depending on the pressure. We have recorded the GPH at 30, 40, and 60 PSI as a guide to finding the correct pump for your particular installation. In addition, you can use the following list as a general rule of thumb for some of the more common engine swaps. See below for Installation Instructions.
Note: "TANKS" 35M, 37M, and U-T poly tanks do not require the "P" suffix.
Note: Our kits do not include fuel pressure regulators.
Note: All flow rates are rated at 13.5 volts.
Note: Assembly requires a minimum tank depth of 6 inches.
Note: Maximum tank depth of 10.5 inches with no modification.
- You assemble to the depth of your tank and install
- All Metal Components are Heavy Gauge (Yellow Zinc Plated Steel)
- Reservoir Tray Included
- 1/4" NPT Supply Line
- 1/4" NPT Return Line
- 1/4" NPT Vent Opening
- In-Tank Fuel Pump Wiring Harness
- Up to 100 PSI Rating
- Threaded Heavy Gauge In-Tank Mounting Ring
- Heavy Gauge Mounting Plate
- Adjustable Height Support Arm
- Genuine Walbro Fuel Pumps are supplied
Pump Flow Rates:
TBI (For OE GM) 109 Liter Per Hour Pump
- 29 GPH @ 12 PSI
PA-2 Deluxe 190 Liter Per Hour Pump
- 54 GPH @ 40 PSI
- 50 GPH @ 50 PSI
- 48 GPH @ 60 PSI
PA-4 High Flow 250 Liter Per Hour Pump
- 68 GPH @ 40 PSI
- 65 GPH @ 50 PSI
- 62 GPH @ 60 PSI
PA-6 High Performance 400Liter Per Hour Pump (500 - 1000 Horsepower)
- 106 GPH @ 40 PSI
- 99 GPH @ 50 PSI
- 91 GPH @ 60 PSI
NOTE: All Flow Rates Are At 13.5 Volts
- GPA-2 or GPA-4 pumps cannot be used with Pulse Width Modulation. If using with a FiTech system be sure to turn off. For instructions click here.
- For help selecting the correct fuel pump for your application click here.
- For fuel line routing diagrams click here.
- For information on using this pump assembly on a carbureted application click here.
- Optional 1/4" NPT Rollover Vent Valve for PA series Pumps. #VV
The PA series fuel pump assemblies come with a female 1/4" NPT fitting on the top plate. When converting your tank to fuel injection it is essential that your tank is properly vented. This rollover vent valve will thread right into the PA pump assembly.
LS Fuel Filter Regulator LS9904
GM LS Engine Fuel Line Kit LS-LINE-KIT