1937 Chevy Steel Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- Die Stamped Steel
- Alloy Coated Steel for maximum rust protection
- Stock Dimensions
- Overall Size: 37-1/2" x 16-1/4" x 7-1/2"
- Large 14 Gallon Capacity
- Accepts Stock and Aftermarket 5-hole sending units
- Fuel Connection Hose Included (2" ID at tank, expands to 2-1/4" at neck)
- Oversize 3/8" NPT Internal Pickup Tube in the Stock Location
- Optional T-Bolt are available
- If you need a high-pressure in-tank pump for fuel injection, this tank uses our PA-Series Module Purchaser must drills holes for pump installation
- Will Not Fit Business Coupe
In-Tank Fuel Pump Module - PA-Series EFI Fuel System Retrofit Kit
Strap Liner SL24