B1-C, and B1-D are Out of Stock until August on any new orders.
B1-B is Out of Stock until August on any new orders.
- Product Details
- Overall size: 31-1/2"W x 27-1/2"L x 7-1/2"D
- 17 Gallon Capacity
- Mounts with Standard Mounting Straps
- Filler Neck and 2-1/4" ID Connecting Hose Included
- Accepts All Stock GM type Sending Units
- Made from Galvanneal Steel. Coated at the Steel Mill for Maximum Rust Protection
- Primer Painted
Click on the photos tab for neck outlet locations.
Tank’s, Inc. B1 series of tanks are available in 4 models that are basically the same with the exception of the filler neck location These tanks fit a wide range of cars in the 1941-54 Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile and more vintage models. Although they may not be an exact replacement with slight to no modification they will work in many GM applications where a 0-30 Ohm fuel sender is used.
Part Numbers as follows:
B1-A 12.5" Neck Location
B1-B 11.5" Neck Location
B1-C 13.5" Neck Location
B1-D 10" Neck Location
In-Tank Fuel Pump Module - PA-Series EFI Fuel System Retrofit Kit
Strap Liner SL24