1949-52 Chevy Fuel Tank - Extra Capacity
From Tanks, Inc.
51-CGX is Out of Stock until August on any new orders.
- Product Details
- 1949-52 Chevy Car Gas Tank (Except Wagon & Sedan Delivery)
- Alloy Coated Steel to protect against corrosion
- Alloy tanks are painted for additional protection
- Includes mounting straps, gaskets and O-ring sealed screws
- 1" Deeper than Stock
- Size is: 29-1/4" x 21-1/4" x 9-1/4" (18 Gallons)
- 3/8" NPT Internal pickup tube in the stock location for ample fuel supply
- Fuel Drain Plug
- Optional in-tank fuel pumps GPA series are available.
- 1-1/2" ID Mandrel formed fuel-proof connecting hose for easy installation
- Accepts All Popular 5-hole Senders
- When using this tank with a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.