1969 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird Fuel Tank - For Fuel Injection
From Tanks, Inc.
TM32B-T is Out of Stock until October on any new orders.
- Product Details
- 1969 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 6".
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender is recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks Like and OE tank when installed in your car.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 18 Gallon Capacity
- 39-3/8" x 20-7/8" x 7-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.
Strap Liner SL24