1969-1970 Pontiac GTO and Lemans Fuel Tank - For Fuel Injection
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- 1969-1970 Pontiac GTO, Lemans, Tempest and Grand Prix EFI Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes 2 piece neck design that simply connects with supplied 2" ID rubber hose.
- Uses GPA 2 and 4 series fuel pumps. Not recommended with TBI or High Flow fuel pumps. If these pumps are required see part # TM34DN-T
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 5"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver
- 20 Gallon Capacity
- 39-1/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.
Strap Liner SL24