1965-66 Pontiac Parisienne Fuel Injection Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- 1965-66 Pontiac Parisienne EFI Gas Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes 2 piece neck design that connects with supplied 2" ID rubber hose
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 6"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 24 Gallon Capacity
- 1" Deeper than stock
- Longer straps included with the tank
- Size is: 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.