1932 Ford Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
Bargain Room # 1
- Product Details
FABRICATED STAINLESS STEEL GAS TANK
- 18 Gauge Top and 16 Gauge Bottom and Ends
- 15 Gallon Capacity
- EFI Ready!
- Fits in a Stock Width Frame Rails
- Die Stamped Reveal
- Overall Size: 39" x 15" x 9"
- Includes Non-Vented Billet Aluminum Cap
- Fully Baffled Fuel Tank
- Vented Tank with Roll-Over Vent Valve
- 3/8" NPT Pickup Tube
- The sides on this tank are flat to gain extra capacity so we recommend that this tank is used along with the stock frame horn covers.
- Can be used on Carbureted or EFI Applications. Has pickup for external pump and opening for GPA series fuel pump.