1967-70 Dodge Dart / 1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda Fuel Injection Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- 1967-70 Dodge Dart / Plymouth Valiant EFI Fuel Tank
- 1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 8"
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 16 Gallon Capacity
- 2-1/4" Filler neck opening
- Size is: 29-3/4" x 19-1/4" x 10-3/8"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.