1932 Ford Steel Gas Tank - Stock Capacity
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
1932 Ford Gas Tanks are stamped on our dies to look original, but with added Street Rod Features.
- High Quality Die Stamped Construction
- Alloy Coated Steel - For Rust Prevention
- Top Mounted Bolt In Pickup Tube and Vent (1/4" NPT Pickup & Return)
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Great for Carbs...Absolutely Necessary for Fuel Injection
- Fully Baffled Fuel Tank
- Non-vented Stainless Steel Fuel Cap
- 11 Stock Capacity
- 39" x 17" x 9"
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- Leak Tested...Twice - For Safety
This tank has a bolt in pickup tube assembly for carbureted applications. It will accept our optional GPA-series Fuel Pump kits as seen in our Fuel Pump Section for EFI applications.