1978-87 Buick Regal Fuel Injection Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
TM307A-T tank is Out of Stock until November on any new orders.
- Product Details
- Application Guide
- See Application Guide Tab for vehicle fitment
- GM G-Body EFI Gas Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes 2 piece neck design that simply connects with supplied 2" ID rubber hose.
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 6"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender is recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks Like an OE tank when installed in your car.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 17 Gallon Capacity
- 36-1/4" x 24-1/4" x 8-7/8"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.
|1982||Buick||Regal Limited Turbo|