Carbureted Adjustable Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
From Tanks, Inc.
- Adjustable pressure range of 5-10 PSI
- -10 ORB Inlet and Outlet
- -6 ORB Return
- 180 Gallons Per Hour
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Port
- Vacuum Boost Port with 1:1 Boost/Vacuum Rise Ratio
- Black Anodized
This billet aluminum fuel pressure regulator is machined from aircraft quality aluminum. Featuring a fluorosilicone diaphragm designed to withstand high temperature protection and extended life. Compatible with all grades of gasoline.
This regulator is absolutely necessary if you are using one of our GPA or PA fuel pump assemblies with a carbureted engine.
Click Here for a diagram on how to run fuel lines using this regulator.
- Product Details
We have packaged this regulator along with the ORB to -6AN adapter fittings needed to run -6AN fuel line. Also included in this kit is the plug so the regulator can be plumbed before or after the engine.
- BYP7911 Carbureted Bypass Regulator
- R670840 -6 ORB to -6AN Adapter Fitting
- R670650 (x2) -10 ORB to -6AN Adapter Fittings