1982-87 Chevy and GMC Pickup Fuel Injection Gas Tank - 6' Short Box
From Tanks, Inc.
TM11B-T tank is Out of Stock until Early March.
- Product Details
- GM Square Body EFI Gas Tank
- 1982-1987 Chevrolet Pickup Truck C/K 10, 15, 20. 30, 35 Series
- 1982-1987 GMC Pickup Truck C 1500, 2500, 3500 Series
- : 6' Short Box - Tank is mounted ahead of the rear axle
- With 1-5/8" Filler Neck
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in many sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 10".
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Looks Like an OE tank when installed in your truck.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 16 Gallon Capacity
- 42-7/8" x 14-1/8" x 11"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.