High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Module - GPA-Series
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- Application Guide
Turbine Style High Flow GPA Series Fuel Pumps
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- 1/4" NPT Supply and Return Line
- Barbed Vent Fitting
- Oven brazed fittings
- Up to 100 PSI
- In-tank wire harness
- Genuine Walbro High Flow High Horsepower Fuel Pumps
- Powerful & Quiet Operating DCSS 39/50 Turbine Pumps
- Pumps can be controlled by Pulse Width Modulation
The GPA-Series Fuel Pump Module is designed to be used in many of our die-stamped alloy-coated and stainless steel gas tanks that have factory-installed reservoir trays. The tray is an absolute necessity for fuel-injection in order to prevent fuel starvation when accelerating and cornering.
We use Walbro high-performance pumps in all of our fuel injection modules. Walbro (TI Automotive) is an OE validated pump manufacturer that supplies products for two-thirds of the vehicles produced around the world today. Based on our testing we believe that Walbro offers the highest quality pump on the market. These patented design dual channel deep pocket pumps produce high flow volumes at unparalleled efficiency that is better at hot fuel handling and recovery from aeration compared to other pump manufacturers. We offer multiple flow ranges in order to supply up to 1000 horsepower. The internal wiring harness, supply line, return line, filter sock and insulator sleeve are included. (The gasket and screws with o-rings are not included with the pump because we include gaskets and screws with our tanks.)
The heavy 10-gauge no-warp mounting plate contains fittings for the supply, the return, the vent and the electrical connectors. It is yellow-zinc plated to prevent corrosion.
These pumps are not compatible with the 1968-72 GM-A Body stock sized (non-notched) EFI Gas tanks.
- For standard gerotor style pumps click here.
- For help selecting the correct fuel pump for your application click here.
- For fuel line routing diagrams click here.
- For information on using this pump assembly on a carbureted application click here.
GPA-5 and GPA-5-U2 Fuel Pumps are Currently Out of Stock.
Max HP Ratings