1982-87 Chevy Blazer Fuel Injection Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- GM Square Body Blazer EFI Gas Tank
- 1982-87 Chevrolet Blazer and Suburban
- Tank is mounted behind the rear axle
- With 1-5/8" Filler Neck
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in many sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 8"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Looks Like an OE tank when installed in your truck.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 25 Gallon Capacity
- 28-3/8" x 28-5/8" x 10-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.