Fuel Pump Safety Switch and Relay Wiring Kit
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
Wire your fuel pump the right way when you are switching to an electric pump on a carbureted engine. Proper wiring is crucial to the performance and longevity of your fuel pump. Make sure that your fuel pump is receiving full voltage from the battery with this kit. This heavy duty kit will provide a continuous supply of voltage to prevent drop off that is common with OE wiring which will protect your fuel pump from damage. Additionally this kit features an oil pressure safety switch to turn the fuel pump off in the event of oil pressure loss.
Without a safety switch your fuel pump will continue to run even if a fuel line comes loose or in the case of an accident. Once oil pressure is lost this kit will turn off the power to the pump.
Included with this kit:
- 50 Amp Relay with Socket and Pigtail
- 30 Amp Circuit Breaker
- 15' of 12 Gauge Fuel Pump Power Wire
- 5' of 12 Gauge Relay Power Wire
- 5' of 14 Gauge Relay Ground and Trigger Wire
- 10' of 16 Gauge Starter Wire
- 10' of 16 Gauge Ignition Wire
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" NPT Female Brass Tee Fitting
- 3 Prong Oil Pressure Safety Switch
- Includes Terminals and Mounting Hardware
In-Tank Fuel Pump Module - PA-Series EFI Fuel System Retrofit Kit