1960-65 Ford Falcon and 1960-63 Mercury Comet EFI Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
This tank uses a 1964-68 Mustang tank along with a custom fuel filler neck. The neck in this kit comes straight down and fills much like the Mustang did. This solves the filling issue that the Falcon originally had. Will fit the original Falcon gas cap.
- Fits: 1960-65 Ford Falcon and 1960-63 Mercury Comet
- 2" OD fuel filler neck included.
- For Fuel Injection!
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Designed to use our GPA In Tank Fuel Pump Module available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5 bolt hole senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 6".
- 16 gallon - More capacity than original.
- 32-3/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-1/2"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.