1941-48 Ford and 1939-48 Mercury Steel Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- Additional Information
- Galvanized Steel For Rust Prevention - Painted Silver
- Baffled - Minimizes Sloshing
- Bolt In Pickup Tube & Vent (1/4" NPT pickup and return)
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Great for Carbs...Absolutely Necessary for Injection
- 17 Gallon Capacity - Stock dimensions - 33-1/2" x 19" x 8"
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- 2-1/4" Fuel Neck Inlet
- 3/8" Coarse Thread Caged Mounting Nuts
- Leak Tested...Twice - For Safety
2-1/4" ID Fuel Connecting Hose GH-2.25
Strap Liner SL24