1953-54 Chevy Fuel Tank - Stock Capacity
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- 1953-54 Chevy Car Gas Tank (Except Wagon & Sedan Delivery)
- Large 3/8" NPT Internal Pickup Tube
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Absolute Necessity for Fuel Injection
- Optional In-Tank GPA Series Fuel Pumps - Bolt-in! No Cutting or Welding!
- Block-Off plate for non fuel injected cars
- Includes mounting straps, gaskets & O-ring sealed screws
- Accepts All Aftermarket 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc
- Overall Size: 29-1/4" x 21-1/4" x 8-1/4" (16 Gallons)
- 53-CG uses the TC Cap
- When using this tank with a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.