1957 Chevy Station Wagon Gas Tank - For Fuel Injection
From Tanks, Inc.
Coming Soon! Available for pre-order now. Estimated ETA is August.
- Product Details
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air EFI Gas Tank
- Fits: Bel Air Nomad, 150, and 210 series Station Wagon and Sedan Delivery models
- Does Not Fit 9-Passenger Wagons
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5 bolt hole senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 11"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed for you car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- Stock Dimensions
- Fuel Drain Plug
- 17 Gallon Capacity
- Overall Size: 34-1/8" x 17-1/2 x 13-1/2"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.