1973-79 Ford Truck EFI Ready Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
F1B-T is Out of Stock until November on any new orders.
- Product Details
- 1973-1979 Ford Pickup Fuel Injection Gas Tank
- Fits 1/2 Ton, 3/4 Ton and 1 Ton Trucks
- If you have a 1967-77 F250 4X4, “Highboy”, or F350 check your frame width before ordering
- Rollover Vent Valve Hole and Vent Valve Included
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in many sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 6"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Looks Like an OE tank when installed in your truck.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 19 Gallon Capacity
- 34-3/4" x 27" x 8-1/2"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.