1980-89 Ford Truck EFI Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- 1980-89 Ford Pickup Fuel Injection Gas Tank
- Rollover Vent Valve Hole and Vent Valve Included
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in many sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 6"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Looks Like an OE tank when installed in your truck.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 19 Gallon Capacity
- 34-3/4" x 27" x 8-1/2"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.