GM LS Style Engine Fuel Line Kit
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- Additional Information
Make Plumbing a LS Engine Swap a Snap!
This fuel line kit includes 25 feet of line and all the fittings that you need for your LS engine swap using our fuel pumps. This kit is designed for LS engines that have a single fuel inlet fitting. The regulator in this kit is not recommended with fuel pumps that flow over 255 LPH.
- # LSR6AN Fuel Filter/Fuel Regulator with 6AN Fittings
- # 640853 Russell 3/8" Female Quick Disconnect to -6AN Male Fitting (Fuel Rail Fitting)
- # 660443 (x2) Russell 1/4" NPT to -6AN Adapter fitting (Fuel Pump Pickup and Return Line Fittings)
- # 624013 (x6) Russell Straight -6AN Straight Twist-Lok Fittings
- # 634173 (25 feet) -6AN Black Push Lock Fuel Hose
Click Here for a diagram on how to run fuel lines using this kit.
**Please note: the LS-LINE-KIT will work with all tanks except the following:
UT-N Series, 48G, , 48-CG, 51-CG, 53-CG, 48-CGX, 51-CGX, and 53-CGX
The tanks listed above require the FR-LINE-KIT45. This kit has two 45 degree fittings instead of straight. These tanks have a recessed bowl where the fuel pump is mounted. The 45 degree fittings point up out of the bowl for easier accessibility.
Black Push Lock Hose
For the enthusiast looking for a quality performance hose while wanting to save assembly time and money, Push Lock hose is the way to go. Flexible and lightweight, this hose is ideal for most automotive applications. Compatible with hydrocarbon and alcohol based fuel, lubricants and additives. Lightweight and flexible and works with all AN adapter fittings. Use with reusable Push Lock hose ends with pressure rated up to 250 psi - suitable for most fuel and oil systems.