Reed Switch Fuel Sender
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- Additional Information
This reed sender features a five bolt mounting pattern and a full stainless steel construction. It is compatible with a a variety of fuel and fluid types including gasoline, diesel, hydraulic fluids, and water. This sending unit provides level information via a series of reed switches positioned inside of the sealed level tube. An external float with built in magnets triggers the reed relays to generate an ohm resistance value. With no moving mechanical parts other than the float this sender is extremely durable and reliable while providing flexibility of installation even in tanks with baffles while reducing slosh fluctuation.
- SAE 5 Bolt Pattern
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- NBR Float
- Compatible with gas, diesel, hydraulic fluids, black water and grey water
- Gasket and Mounting Screws Included
- 240-33 Ohms - Standard Aftermarket - RS-SW-**
- 10-180 Ohms - VDO gauges - RS-VDO-**
- 0-30 Ohms - GM up to 1964 - RS-GME-**
- 0-90 Ohms - GM 1965 and up - RS-GML-**
- 73-10 Ohms - Early Ford & Mopar - RS-ORG-**
** Represents the size of the tube length in 1" increments from the bottom of the sender mounting flange. Available in lengths of 6" through 11". 1/4" of clearance is recommended from the bottom of the sender tube to the bottom of the tank.
SAE 5 Bolt Mounting Pattern