1933-34 Ford Steel Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- Product Details
- For the 34 Victoria see part # 34G-PT
- Top Mounted Bolt In Pickup Tube and Vent (1/4" NPT Pickup & Return)
- Alloy Coated Steel Finish
- Fully Baffled to Minimize Sloshing
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Great for Carbs...Absolutely Necessary for Injection
- O-Ring Sealed Cap
- No Splashout Paintable Bolt-On Steel Neck
- 16 Gallon Capacity
- 1½" Deeper than Stock, 2 Extra Gallons
- Overall Size: 42-1/2" x 15-1/2" x 10"
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- 3/8" Course Thread Caged Mounting Nuts
- Leak Tested...Twice - For Safety
This tank has a bolt in pickup tube assembly for carbureted applications. It will accept our optional GPA-series Fuel Pump kits as seen in our Fuel Pump Section for EFI applications.